We are very happy to welcome anglers back to fish at Albury, but for the safety of all, please respect the following rules:
ARRIVING AT THE FISHERY
- Anglers should arrive on their own unless they can prove they are travelling with someone they live with and who plans to fish.
- ABSOLUTELY NO non fishing guests allowed.
- Please access the fishery using your AEF membership card and the card reader rather than entering your membership number in the key pad.
- When parking please allow plenty of space between parked cars (approx 2 metres).
DAY AND SEASON TICKET PAYMENT & BOOKINGS
- All purchases of Memberships and fish tokens must be done on line prior to fishing.
- Initially there will only be 12 day rods and 5 evening rods available per day, on a first come, first served basis, which must be purchased online for a fixed day. This rule will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Season Rods must ring the bailiff on Albury 07976 810737, Syon 07956 378138 between 8am and 5pm prior to fishing to book the day they wish to fish. This rule will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- The bailiff will still very briefly see you on the bank where he will ask your name and find your online payment. If you have ordered fish tokens they will be placed on the ground for you to collect once the bailiff has moved away.
- Following Government guidelines, social distancing must be obeyed at all times whilst on the fisheries. There should be a 15 metre gap between anglers and no gathering in groups.
- Catch returns will be made by simply posting your fish tokens in the returns box rather than filling out the catch return form with a pen.
- Tackle must not be shared.
- Anglers are encouraged to bring disposable gloves and hand sanitizer as all toilets will be closed.
- Distancing of Bailiffs from customers – Please do not be offended if we are unable to chat as it is important, we limit contact with each other.